Service, Maintenance & Repairs
Logic Cranes has over 25 years of industry experience in servicing and repairing hoists, cranes and lifting equipment.
We are service agents for all major brands and offer onsite repairs and service for all of your equipment.
LOGIC CRANES SPECIALISES IN ALL SERVICING, REPAIR AND UPGRADE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR OVERHEAD CRANE ASSETS
- Logic Cranes have the ability to manage the repairs of all brands and models of cranes within the industry.
- Our technicians are fully qualified A Grade Electricians, trained and accredited to comply with Australian Standards and other legislative requirements and possess all the required high risk tickets and carry their own personal protective equipment
- Our team of highly trained and qualified crane technicians are located in Bayswater WA and service Perth and regional areas, available around the clock with a quick response time and our own EWP access machines
- We adhere to the highest level of safety, carrying out all work in accordance to the Australian Standards
- We work with you to develop preventative maintenance programs that minimise your business down time and maximise the life span of your crane
- We are dedicated to developing and maintaining long term relationships with our clients that are based on trust and excellent customer service
- Crane inspections and servicing in accordance with Australian Standards – Planned maintenance programming and advice
- Major assessments/major inspections
- Commissioning and load testing
- Electrical and mechanical repairs/upgrades
- Third party inspections/DWP evaluations
- Supply and installation of new overhead cranes/post cranes/jibs/wire ropes/chain hoists – Supply and installation of anti-collision/overload protection systems
- Crane rail assessments and alignment
- Crane height safety systems design, certification and installation
- Supply and installation of replacement ropes and rope guides