LOGIC CRANES CAN SUPPLY INSTALL AND MAINTAIN ALL YOU NEW AND EXISTING CRANES
- We supply Overhead, Gantry, Post and Jib Cranes with a Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC) from 125kg to 125 Tons for all different industries.
- Logic Cranes have been supplying and installing cranes all over Australia for the last 25 years.
- Logic Cranes only use hoisting equipment manufactured in Japan (KITO) or Germany (ABUS).
- Logic Cranes have existing relationships with KITO and ABUS that have been ongoing for over 10 years.
- Logic Cranes can help with the initial crane selection process and supply a turnkey quote, at a fixed price, offering a 2-year warranty on all new equipment provided.
- We try and look at the total cost of ownership with our clients, rather than just the initial purchase price. The average life span of a crane is over 25 years, so the cost of ownership over this time is very important.
- We exclusively use Autec remote control systems and recommend these over the use of pendant controllers. We offer a 2-year warranty on these controllers, they are made in Italy and we have been supplying these for 10 years now.
WE CAN ALSO CARRY OUT:
- Crane inspections and servicing in accordance with Australian Standards
- Planned maintenance programming and advice
- Major assessments / inspections
- Commissioning and load testing
- Electrical and mechanical repairs / upgrades
- Third party inspections / DWP evaluations
- Supply and installation of new overhead cranes / post cranes / jibs / wire ropes / chain hoists
- Supply and installation of anti-collision / overload protection systems
- Crane rail assessments and alignment
- Crane height safety systems design, certification and installation